Faux Feather Mask by Julie Hemer - $85.00 Wed, March 20
Create a carved, wood burned mast suitable for hanging and learn to make faux feathers from thick watercolor paper.
PROVIDED : most materials including cut, cleaned gourd, faux feather materials, leather lacing for finishing, hanging hardware, basic dyes and finishes.
STUDENTS WILL NEED : Carver with burrs for skinning and creating waves, wood burner, quick dry glue, needle for stitching, other embellishments if desired.
Spirit of the Desert policy on classes and teachers is :
PATCH SPONSORED CLASSES (Teachers from outside our patch)
- Will be arranged by our VP. VP will find a suitable place for the class. If a member’s home is used, the member will be compensated with attendance in the class.
- Members will pay the VP, who will pay the teacher. Reservation will be secured only with full payment.
- Cancellation Policy: 100% refund up to 3 weeks before. 50% 2 weeks before. No refund less than 2 weeks.
- Registration on-line or at meetings is required.
- PLEASE honor your registration, or let teacher know ASAP if not able to attend.
- Will offer on website, including a signup area. May bring signup sheet to meeting & speak briefly.
- Member is responsible for finding location, collecting money and refund policy.